By now, everyone has watched the popular Netflix movie Bird Box. This was a great movie (FYI this blog post has “spoiler alert” written it) But I would not be keeping it real if I said I didn’t have any questions after watching this movie. So if you want to know what unanswered questions I have, keep reading.
It’s been reported by CNN the popular movie Bird Box was watched by 45 million users within the first 7 days of it’s release. Wow! With Sandra Bullock as the lead and John Malkovich as a co-star, I had no doubt this movie was going to be really good. Furthermore, Bird Box took social media platforms like Instagram and Hulu by storm with users everyhwere deeming it a must-see movie. On top of that, it was impossible to avoid the Bird Box memes that popped up in everyone’s feed!
Now, I would be lying to you if said this movie left me question-free. Don’t get me wrong, I truly enjoyed this movie. But, after watching Bird Box I have a bunch of unanswered questions that need answers to.
Second warning: Please watch the movie on Netflix before reading any further!
Now for my questions:
- What happened in Malorie’s past to make her not show compassion or love for her unborn child? She seemed to have no emotional connection to the child she was carrying. At the doctor’s office, after her ultrasound she appeared unmoved. Which was clearly puzzling to the doctor.
- Did something traumatic during Malorie’s childhood?
She appeared so disconnected from her current reality of becoming a parent.
- Where were Malorie’s other family members during this movie? For example: Mom and Dad.
- What caused the epidemic that pretty much guaranteed a death sentence to those without a blindfold? Was it some bio weapon that was created by a mad scientist or terrorist? Or, was it alien initiated?
- Who was father of Malorie’s son? Was she impregnated under horrible circumstances causing her stifled motherly love?
- Why in the world did she call the kids Boy and Girl? Why in the world did she think that was ok? lol
- Why did the only black co-stars in the movie die?
- Once Malorie and the kids make it to the school for the blind how is life there going forward? How does the community they get supplies and food?
- Will there be a sequel to this movie? Because I need all of these questions answered.
Do You Have Questions?
Anyway, that’s all I got for right now. If I keep typing I’m sure I will come up with more questions, but who has that kind of time? Do you have any questions that you need answered about the Bird Box movie? Have you had a chance to watch it yet? Do you enjoy Sandra Bullock movies just as much as I do? Well, let me know in the comments Roses and I will talk to you later.
Source: Olena Rosanne