I recently got a chance to try out the new LottaBody Milk and Honey Collection – a total of 5 products. I got them in my December 2018 Curlbox. For more information on great way to try new hair products click here. Otherwise, read on for a honest product review on this new natural hair product collection.
I’ve been a long time fan of Lottabody thanks to their previous collection: Coconut & Shea Oils. So when I heard about their new Milk and Honey Collection I just had to try it! Lets jump right into my honest opinion of the 5 products I used during my last washday.
LottaBody Milk and Honey Collection
Restore Me Cream Shampoo
- The color is a pearl-like pastel yellow
- Thick, Creamy, and smooth
- Lathers instantly
- Only washed once and removed all dandruff flakes from without stripping hair(suggested: use shampoo brush/scalp simulator)
- Hair felt hydrated
Restore Me Cream Conditioner
- thick and creamy consistency
- Spread evenly once applied to hair
- Great detangler
- Defines curls
- Per directions on label, it’s suggest to rinse after 3 minutes. If using as deep conditioner cover hair with plastic cap and leave on for 10 -15 minutes (I suggest deep condition with a thermal cap. The heat aids your hair drinking up the moisture from conditioner as seen here )
Nourish Me Leave-In Conditioner
- Spreads evenly through hair
- Thick and creamy but lightweight on strands
- Great Detangler
- Melts into strands
- Leaves hair feeling hydrated and soft
Refine Me Curl Defining Mousse
- Only ½ to 1 pump needed per braid or 2 strand twist for braid-out or twist-out
- Moisturizing without becoming sticky
- No product build-up
- Provides light-medium hold
Curlbox Tame Me 24-hour Edge Control
- Non- sticky
- Actually held down my edges a full day
- (suggested:tie down edges for 15-30 minutes after applying with silk or satin scarf to aid in hold)
My Final Thoughts
I enjoyed using the entire LottaBody Milk & Honey collection. It had plenty of moisture to hydrate strands thanks to water, numerous oils, honey and milk protein This collection is free from sulfates, mineral oil, phthalates, paraffin, petroleum, and formaldehyde. And this entire collection is safe to use on color-treated hair, which is a must for me.
Also, entire collection has a inviting light milk & honey scent that will not conflict/compete with any other fragrances you may happen to wear (perfume, body spray, lotion) If you have natural hair, I encourage you to try these affordable products out for yourself.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Check out a great sale currently going on at Sally Beauty going on until 1/31/19 by clicking the link.
It’s a great way to stock up on hair care products!
Anyway Roses, have any of you tried any products from new LottaBody Milk & Honey Collection? If so, what did you think? Let me know and I will talk to you later!
The post Product Review – LottaBody Milk and Honey Collection appeared first on OlenaRosanne.
Source: Olena Rosanne