This is about the 4th time I’ve been nominated for various blogger awards, so, I’m honored. The Sunshine Award is special because it means I’ve been recognized by a fellow blogger that has put in just as much blood, sweat, and tears into to blogging as I have.
Who Nominated Me?
Thanks to The Mommy Lady for nominating me. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I truly appreciate it!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
According to the rules, once receiving the a nomination for the Sunshine Blogger award the nominee must:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions -given by the person who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions of your own you want your own nominees to answer
- Nominate and notify 11 new nominees of your choice
With that said – let’s get into the 11 questions I was asked, and my answers.
My Sunshine Blogger Award Answers
- What is your favorite type of foreign cuisine? My favorite right now is Vegetable Lo Mein. It’s so yummy to me but the amount of calories in it is mind blowing. And don’t get me started on the sodium…. So I only order it as a treat to myself.
- What is your earliest childhood memory? I think I had to be about 4 years old. I remember sitting on the living carpet watching Saturday morning cartoons. Yep, the good ol’days…before bills came along.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be? Some sort of bird. So I could be entertained by all the hustle and bustle down below. And so I could travel as much as I wanted.
- Fantasy dinner guests, you can choose only five, who would they be? It would have to five random family members from long ago. I’m talking all the way back to Africa days. Just to hear about life back then. Learn more about my heritage, culture, and traditions back then from those who actually lived it.
- Which is the most influential book you have ever read? The Bible. I am a woman that runs on faith so you can’t get anymore influential than God in my opinion.
- What motivates you to keep blogging on? I blog because of the reason I started blogging in the first place. To calm my mind. Help me express my thoughts and feelings under my own terms. The joy of knowing that there are readers out there who can relate to me, and are encouraged and inspired by me.
- Would you rather be trapped in a confined space completely alone or with lots of other people that you don’t know? Neither. My anxiety would take over and that wouldn’t be good for me, or the folks around me.
- Name a fictional character with whom you identify most. This hard for me to answer because I consider myself an original…but… at the very moment, I can identify with with Rochelle the fictional mother on “Everybody Hate’s Chris” I am mother of 2 boys – 24 and 10. For the most part a I’m no-nonsense mama, demand respect from all around me, have plenty of 1 liners that flow from my lips, and will fight tooth and nail for my kids.
- What fascinates you the most? Right now it’s how more and more black woman are choosing to be positive influences to women all around the world today. It’s encouraging & inspiring to see woman that look just like me taking on roles that are changing to world. It’s amazing!
- What three traits do you think are most important in a partner/friend/family member? Honesty, Loyalty, and Patience
- If you could have a super power, what would it be? To be able to provide food, clothing, and shelter to those in need with just a flutter of my lashes.
Whose Up Next?
The blogging world is huge but I have come across some bloggers recently that I believe are worthy of receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award. My nominees are:
11 Nominee Questions
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you have any children?
- Where are you from?
- What season during the year is your favorite?
- Have you ever played an instrument?
- Does mental health matter to you-why or why not?
- Why made you decide to blog?
- Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you consider yourself and introvert or extrovert?
Ok. There you have it! I will talk to you all later.
Source: Olena Rosanne